Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Tmobile

Complex question on blackberry cure 8900 problem

Hi Black berry buddies,

I have a complex problem.

Well my uncle who was in the US  brought a blackberry mobile from TMobile. He used it for a few months and when he came for his vacations to India, he presented it to me. I was using it for a few months and found that using blackberry for internet is very expensive in India. So i decided to stop all my internet based plans and used it as a normal phone (Sorry for that).

Now i moved to malaysia and i used the Blackberry Desktop software to update the software regularly. However accidentally i removed "Blackberry Id" application. I have a wifi connection here provided my Telekom Malaysia

Whenever i try to download an application it would complain "Cannot connect to blackberry server. Please try later...App world needs a latest version of blackberry id..blah blah". So i was using it just like another phone and for internet i would use the wifi connection

Today when i connected to my laptop and tried to update the desktop software all on a sudden i got this message

also called white screen death - " App error 200" reset.

And then i did the biggest blunder. I gave "forget device" in my desktop software. Baaaaang..

I tried resetting it . Tried almost all the solutions provided in the forums. But everything in vain. The white screen remains . Atleast removed the battery and put it back a dozen times.

Dont know what to do

You guys have any solution?

S.Kannan