Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Connector Specific Error - All Fixes not working!

If its for your contact list that you are getting the connector error for hit synchronize.

configure

synchronization .

First button which is the same name as well see above lol

address book 

advanced 

Map Fields.

Change picture from contact info to direct connect or blank depending on what you get save and re-sync wala no more error.

New Contributor

I see that no one has been on this post since last year but I am still having the same issue and getting the same issue that the subject line says. I am running DM 5.0.1. Does anyone have anymore ideas to fix this issue!!

Thanks Sam

Re: Connector Specific Error

Thanks worked for me

try clearing tasks. Thats what i had to do.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

It works, no more error.. but what if in the future you want to update the photo contact?

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 8120
My Carrier: Orange UK

HELP!!!!

I have a BB Pearl 8120 - and I am trying to add/copy/update my address book from Windows Contacts on my PC to my BB. However it only seems to want to copy 7 across and then says 'connector specific error' I have tried to follow the instructions about backing up then deleting and starting again but that hasn't worked!! I am getting very frustrated with my BB as I killed my previous one doing an update and then it wouldn't work!!!! 

Can anyone help - in plain english so I can understand - i know my way around a computer but I am not a programmer or whatever so simple terms would be great!!!!

andyroo

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 8120
My Carrier: Orange UK

HELP!!!!

I have a BB Pearl 8120 - and I am trying to add/copy/update my address book from Windows Contacts on my PC to my BB. However it only seems to want to copy 7 across and then says 'connector specific error' I have tried to follow the instructions about backing up then deleting and starting again but that hasn't worked!! I am getting very frustrated with my BB as I killed my previous one doing an update and then it wouldn't work!!!! 

Can anyone help - in plain english so I can understand - i know my way around a computer but I am not a programmer or whatever so simple terms would be great!!!!

andyroo

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

andyroo_104 wrote:

HELP!!!!

andyroo

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Since the remedy you say you have attempted does not, from your words, seem to meet the remedies listed in the public KB, I will refer you to this article to try the remedies listed there.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: blackberry 8130
My Carrier: sprint

Raverx3x u is da maaaan bro. Worked perfectly. Out of curiosity, my facebook pics dont match up to blackberry addressbook. Right name but wrong face. Any idea why this happening on how I can fix it ?  Any help would b greatly appreciated

My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: Cable & Wireless Panama

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

It worked like a charm!!