Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Contacts & Calendar Sync Nightmare

Hey Guys,

So i have had a Blackberry Bold for just over a year now, i am very into technology and find that i do not want my phone to have all the flair of my other gadgets which i carry with me too. Therefore my Blackberry is perfect, a great, solid phone with fantastic battery life.

However, i am coming up to my upgrade soon and i have one issue which is almost forcing me to go for a non blackberry phone; which is a shame as i would really like to keep with Blackberry.

My Blackberry is running OS 6 Syncing with Desktop Manager 6. All of my contacts and calendars are synced with MobileMe across a variety of devices, now when i try to sync my blackberry with my Outlook 2011 data i just keep getting errors, this has been going on for over 6 months and now that i have no calendar appointments or contacts on my phone it is becoming pointless carrying it.

Are you aware of any way i can get my blackberry to sync with my MobileMe data in Outlook 2011? as at the moment its just Error 0X00000 and cancels sync.

Occasionally i am able to sync my contacts, yet when i get to like the middle contact of 40 it errors out and rolls back.

Any Ideas? Thanks for your time, Tom

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S II SkyRocket (yes, Android)
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Contacts & Calendar Sync Nightmare

Check the following KB article: KB24730

"At this time, synchronization support for Calendar, Notes, and Tasks is not available."

There is mention that Apple intends to support it for calendar syncing "in the first part of 2011."