Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9800 torch
My Carrier: vodafone

Contacts have gone and restoring isnt bringing them back HELP!

I did the software update that appeared on my phone yesterday and since then i had no blackberry symbol next to my 3g etc i also noticed my contacts were gone, I managed to sort out the problem with the internet issues over the phone (silly woman told me to delete all my service books bar one then didnt send me the new one!) i have just done a restore that was made from march sometime so all my contacts are there but when i restore it it comes up dimmed and i cant select it which means its read only. So i have restored it twice now and still NO contacts! I don't know what to do as there are some contacts on there that i will never be able to get their number back!

Many thanks in advace, Danni.

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Contacts have gone and restoring isnt bringing them back HELP!

Hi dannijaime,

Welcome to the Forums.

Is it possible you had previously setup wireless synchronization of your BlackBerry contacts with an email account? If so, you may want to try removing the service book associated with that email account and then trying the restore again. This article should provide more information. http://bbry.lv/m0ILmZ

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!