Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9360 curve
My Carrier: +639239125025

Content Protection and AppWorld Access

[ Edited ]

hello good day to all.

my problem with my curve 9360 is that i cannot connect to Blackberry World it says "We cannot connect you to Blackberry World. Please ensure that your device is connected to the wireless network and try again."
even though im connected in my wifi. not just that my LOCK BUTTON on top of my phone wont work. 
how to solve this problem? Thanks 

Subject Title edited to reflect new topic.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Content Protection and AppWorld Access

[ Edited ]

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

There are actually a lot of public KBs that discuss that (and similar) error...rather than posting links to them all, I instead recommend you conduct your own search here:

Hopefully your search results will contain something useful! There also are multiple existing threads on this site that discuss that exact error...your review of those might prove useful, and a search of this site, using the error message, error code, or symptom, should reveal all applicable existing threads to you.

jezreelbacus wrote:

not just that my LOCK BUTTON on top of my phone wont work. 

Hmmm..."wont work"...hmmm...sorry, but I can think of too many different interpretations of that (physical, software, etc.). So please clarify your exact symptoms and then perhaps we can understand well enough to provide you with useful guidance.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 9360 curve
My Carrier: +639239125025

[ Edited ]

-- not just that my LOCK BUTTON on top of my phone wont work. --

i mean if i press the LOCK BUTTON it wont lock up my screen, a few months ago i had the vice versa problem my LOCK BUTTON still wont work but my screen is always lock cant unlock it even if i long press the button or even took off the battery waiting for 30 secs. still its not working. 

Thank you so much!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

jezreelbacus wrote:

-- not just that my LOCK BUTTON on top of my phone wont work. --

i mean if i press the LOCK BUTTON it wont lock up my screen, a few months ago i had the vice versa problem my LOCK BUTTON still wont work but my screen is always lock cant unlock it even if i long press the button or even took off the battery waiting for 30 secs. still its not working. 

Thank you so much!

I'm confused...first you said that "it wont lock up my screen", then you say that your "screen is always lock cant unlock"...those are conflicting in my mind. Can you clarify further? Is your device totally locked and you can't unlock or use it at all?

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................