Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: storm
My Carrier: vodacom

Re: Copying contacts from phone to sim card

this is just annother reason why i am 2 weeks away from ditching my bb never to return.

there is a list of things that one thinks of as logical... that a bb just doesnt do....

mostly however, as a business tool, its interaction with my computer is so minimal and user unfriendly that it has to go.

they say you only ever buy one black car..... am thinking you only ever buy one blackberry

My Device: 343
My Carrier: orange

One more reason to think that BB software is ****. They intentionatly prohibit you to copy contacts on a sim so you do not use another phone. But what this does is makes you never  buy a BB ever again because it does not have the simple stuff.

Visitor
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: me

Pls how can i copy my contact from my phone to my sim card BB torch 9800 . Thank you
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

love19804real wrote:
Pls how can i copy my contact from my phone to my sim card BB torch 9800 . Thank you

Hello lovw 19804real

Welcome to Support Forums

Refer to this KB :

KB04205 :  Copy a Contact to your SIM phone book

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: tmobile

BlackBerry's are a pile of **bleep** they are absloutely **bleep**ing **bleep**, I hate them! I'm selling mine.
Elite II

agent0450 wrote:
BlackBerry's are a pile of **bleep** they are absloutely **bleep**ing **bleep**, I hate them! I'm selling mine.

Hello agent0450

Welcome to Support Forums

May I know the reason for such hatred ! What issue you're having with your BlackBerry ?

FYI , Those forums are an User to User forums , here all user who loves there BlackBerry try to help other BlackBerry User .

You're always welcome if you try  those forums for resolving any issue but not to show hatred Smiley Happy To show your anger you can contact your Carrier TMobile they will help you out .

Thanks.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not with tmobile I'm with orange and there's toooo many problems but the one that's **bleep** me off today is that I can't copy all my **bleep**ing contacts to my sim all in one go!!!

Elite II

[ Edited ]

agent0450 wrote:
I'm not with tmobile I'm with orange

Then please Update your profile , on your profile you have mentioned your Carrier as TMobile !

Those forums are powered by Lithium , if you constantly use such absurd word it will only show as * bleep * . Nothing else . So , rather then ranting you should use nice word on a public forums Smiley Wink

agent0450 wrote:
 but the one that's **bleep** me off today is that I can't copy all my **bleep**ing contacts to my sim all in one go!!!

I think you have not yet understood the robustness of your BlackBerry ! 

Copying contact list from your device to a Sim Card is a lengthy process and SIM contacts will ONLY contain one phone number per contact entry. But Your BB Address Book will have a different arrangement with one Contact Name and several fields of information (Cell phone, Work Phone, Home Phone, email address, etc, etc .) if you want to do it that way than you had to do one by one .because SIM cannot handle such huge information on a one go.

Or look at this wonderful Article How To Backup Your BlackBerry

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Selling my blackberry end off!

Elite II

[ Edited ]

agent0450 wrote:

Selling my blackberry end off!

Hello , 

You're free to do so !

And yes I'm also capable of using such words and even more then you can imagine Smiley Happy

Cheers !