Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Coworker availability function (thru calendar/invite attendee) GONE?!

When I purchased my storm a few months back, it had a really cool function where I could go >create appointment >invite attendees and see multiple availability times for others thare are on our BEP server.

It did now show detail, just gave me a screen where I could scroll left and right and find a time where every party was "not booked" and thus I knew it was safe to schedule a time.

We had some sort of update on our server a week ago and its just disappeared! What do I do?

This is after of course 3 others at the company decided to upgrade to the storm, at my recommendation because it had this cool feature!

Thoughts appreicated!

Erick

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Coworker availability function (thru calendar/invite attendee) GONE?!

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!!

First -- BEP server? Do you mean BES? Or the Professional server version?

In any event, there are forums on this site dedicated to each of those -- you might try posting there to see if anyone can help.

But -- it's actually your own system admins that you need to contact since they are in ultimate control of features and functions available to you.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

BES

Blackberry Enterprise Server thankyou.

Our administrator can't seem to find why this function went away.

I'm trying to find the cause and show them where to look!

We're a very small company and all features are available to me. So we're not the usual admin/user relationship.

Thanks!

Erick

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

Then I'd suggest your or your BES admin look in the BES forums on this site...this issue is not a Storm-specific issue, to which this particular forum is dedicated. The BES forum will have information (and experts) that may know how to figure this out. Be sure to do searches over on that forum to see if the issue has happened to others in the past.

Cheers!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................

Liek you I have lost the option to invite people to meetings etc..........did you resolve your problem I would be interested to know as no one at Verizon is able to help me.
New Contributor

No I was not able to fix the issue and get the funcationality back.

Its like the funcationality went into the great abyss and nobody believes that it was actually there, maybe it wasn't what I thought it was or something crazy like that. Yeah bull-it was there and nobody seems to know how to get it back.

Great

Hall of Famer III

ErickMiller wrote:

No I was not able to fix the issue and get the funcationality back.

Its like the funcationality went into the great abyss and nobody believes that it was actually there, maybe it wasn't what I thought it was or something crazy like that. Yeah bull-it was there and nobody seems to know how to get it back.

Great

Ummm...did you, or your admin, do as I advised above? There are BES-specific forums on this site that I believe to be the proper place to search/inquire...