Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Created a Blackberry Wiki!

[ Edited ]

I don't know if you guys like it, but since there isn't a good Blackberry Wiki, I though starting one is a good idea. And so I did:

Of course starting a Wiki in't going to give us a great BB wiki: Please add your knowledge and help new Blackberry users! I created several pages already, for example a page for the Curve:

The Wiki uses the same system as Wikipedia uses, so I think it's going to be easy to add stuff. Even though I created some "sample" links. If you added a page, don't forget to link to it from the home page or from a phones page. Reply to this post if you created something which should be in the sidebar.

You don't need to register to add a page, you don't even to leave a name or e-mail! You also don't have to ask, please just add something, as long as it's Blackberry related, it's good (ow, yeah, don't add spam).

I hope we can make it a great place for newbies!

(And about the spam policy of this forum: I hope you don't see this as spam. I really want to help: I didn't put and won't place any ads on the wiki, so I'm generating no revenue from it!)

Message Edited by iQwerty on 12-15-2008 05:08 AM