Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry 9300 Curve 3g
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Curve 3g 9300 blinking led problems

I wiped my blackberry with jl_cmder which was succesful and wanted to update it cos it had a problem so i used apploader with/without battery but it still cuts to unable to connect to device etc and connecting to ARM now my bb's led blinks twice

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Curve 3g 9300 blinking led problems

Hi and Welcome to the Community...apologies for the delayed reply...hopefully you already have your answer, but just in case!

These articles may be of use in your situation:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................