Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8310 Curve
My Carrier: Rogers

Curve 8310 Outlook Calendar and Address Book NOT Synching with Outlook

I've got an older Curve and recently have issues with synching it with Outlook address book and calendar on my laptop.  I've been doing this successfully for years.

I suspect it is because I got a new laptop.  Could be related to now downloading a newer version (7.1.0.32) of Blackberry Desktop software.  Or could be related to the new software not finding Outlook.

I get no error messages, it appears to be synching.  I get no prompts to resolve conflicts.  But when you check nothing has transferred between the laptop and the device.

I've checked the synch setting in BB Desktop software and both calendar and address book are selected. 

Help!

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Curve 8310 Outlook Calendar and Address Book NOT Synching with Outlook

Hi jdmaci and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

What version of Microsoft Office are you currently using on your computer? Does the BlackBerry Desktop Software detect Microsoft Outlook when you are setting up the sychronization?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: 8310 Curve
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Curve 8310 Outlook Calendar and Address Book NOT Synching with Outlook

I have Microsoft Office 2010.  It is going through the motions and appears to by connecting and synching with Outlook.  I see the progress bar and at the end it says it is done.  But no data is being transferred.