06-05-2012 01:39 AM
i need help my phone keeps rebooting on its own
Please do this steps:
Hope it helps. Good luck!
06-09-2012 02:03 AM
Read this thread about JVM error
If error message persists, you may try this steps using JL_Cmder.
1) Download JL_Cmder, unzip & install to the computer.
2) Now, go ahead and sync all of your info or back it up. If you DO NOT, you will lose it ALL, obviously because we are wiping the device.
3) If you do not have the latest version of the Desktop Manager, download it from HERE
Also, make sure, that you have the OS you are wanting to install to the device, installed to your computer as well.
4) Make sure the Vendor XML file is deleted if you are going to install a OS that is not from your carrier. The vendor XML file can be located by going toC:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\App
5) Make sure the DM is closed and plug in BB to computer via USB
6) Go to the JL_Cmder on your computer and double click it to start. Now, this may take a few tries to connect, so keep trying until it does.
7) On the first screen, Press any key to continue.
8) Now, if your device uses a password, enter it now. If not, press "N"
9) Press 4 to initiate the WIPE
10) Press "Y" to continue
11) Now type "blackberry" to continu
12) Now you will see a white screen with a '507' Error Don't worry, this is what you want! You are now ready to install the OS.
13) Open the DM
14) Select Apploader and step your way to the finish. After the OS is installed, it will take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes to reboot the device. DO NOT UNPLUG THE DEVICE UNTIL THE APPLOADER SCREEN SAYS "THE LOADING OPERATION WAS SUCCESSFUL!!
15) Almost done. Now, with the DM still open go to the Main page and Select "Backup & Restore" and restore from the backup that was made before wiping.
That's it! You have now wiped your device with JL_Cmder
Make sure you follow the instructions, and you shouldn't have a problem. I hope this helps.
06-25-2012 03:53 AM
Try this. Reset your BlackBerry to factory settings