Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Curve 8320

I have lost my set up disc for my BB Curve 8320, where can I get a replacement? or the software?
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Curve 8320

leslie_mccarty wrote:
I have lost my set up disc for my BB Curve 8320, where can I get a replacement? or the software?

yes it's easy. go here :

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22

then select "Desktop Manager 4.5".

You'll see a page with many many things to download. You are looking for :

• USB Drivers - English
  • Desktop Manager 4.5 without Media Manager - English
  • Desktop Manager 4.5 with Media Manager - English 

Besides, you can also download the Blackberry Media sync that is not on your CD. It allows you to sync your Blackberry with iTunes. It's on another webpage, though.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: WIND

Good Morning, sorry for my intervening, but I have similar problem. I tried to download desktop manager, updated rel. 4.6 and 4.5 with or without multimedia support but at 70% downloading is interrupted without any resuming possibility. Is there any other source to download this sw? How can I resume the download (it is not possible to download throw any downloader)? Thanks
Guru I

hello knowwish,

I don't know. But I know the Desktop Manager without the Media Manager is much smaller (= under 90MB) so it will take you less time to download all.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Thanks Xander,

The point is: I cannot download all cited versions, are there any other source for them?

Guru I

Apart from the blackberry website, and your carrier website, other sources are not trustworthy.

New Contributor

Many thanks