Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Blackberry

Re: Curve 8520 stuck on a "white screen of death"

i had d same problem now but in my Bold 9700 and when i tried to download the Desktop Manager to PC is not working in my Windows 7 OS...kindly help me for this problem...tnx

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 8530
My Carrier: boost

Thanks so much it worked.  Question I have after I followed instructions it didnt appear to work wsod seemed to stay.  Then a few hours later wife called and said screen was ok.  Do you know what that was about?  Thanks again.

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: orange

wondering if anyone can help me,

today i dropped my blackberry curve 8520 which i have done several times before with no consequences, when i picked the phone up all i had was a white screen, i have tried everything, i have re-booted, i have even tried to update OS, does anybody have any idea what the problem could be and how i could fix this, am lost without it Smiley Sad

Visitor
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: t-moblie

HEYY ; can you PLZZ helpp me.. ok so my blackberry gets on that white screen of death &&+ than it goes to a thing that says"App error 200" RESET.. i don't know what to do andd i tryed what you said up there but it's saying it not connected when it really is, PLZZ HELPP; i L0VEE MY BLACKBERRYY! )'=
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 8530
My Carrier: boost

it worked thanks much.  it didnt work right away but a few hours later wifey said it work. thx again

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Etisalat Egypt

didnt work

My Carrier: vodafone

Hey a have the same problem  but a dont get the step when it says go to start>run and cop&paste and the apploader will appear a dnt no wat to do ?

My Carrier: vodafone

hey a have the same problem as you nd a seen tht the instuctiosn helped u a was jw if ye could help me cos a have been folloin the instuctions but i get stuck at the bit were it says go to start>run and copy&paste a went to start but a dnt no were run is ?

New Contributor
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: virgin mobile

Possible SIM issue? Mine did this, and i needed a new sim. Hurrah - no phone for 5 days - idiotsSmiley Sad

My Device: curve 8530
My Carrier: bell

If you are on a 64 bit OS, you need to go into your program files (x86) rather then just program files as (x86) is 32 bit, which the software is run through.