Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Verizon

Curve 8530 Date/Time keep switching from Eastern Timr to Eniwetok?? Now when trying to sync it switches.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Curve 8530 Date/Time keep switching from Eastern Timr to Eniwetok?? Now when trying to sync it switches.

Hi jahenry,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Can you provide a bit more information please so we can better assist you? Have you recently updated your software? What version of BlackBerry Desktop Software do you have installed? Does this happen only when connected to the computer or only when synchronizing?  Have you already verified that both your computer and Microsoft Outlook have the correct time zone?

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Curve 8530 Date/Time keep switching from Eastern Timr to Eniwetok?? Now when trying to sync it switches.

Version 5 Bundle 1596.  Have not recently upgraded.  Both cell and computer time OK when starting to sync but cell immediatelt switches back to Eniwetok.  Cell also switches to Eniwetok at various times.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Hey jahenry,

Thanks for the response. Can you please check the time zone settings in both your Microsoft Outlook and in your computer OS as well to verify they are set correctly?

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!