Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: FreeMobile (France)

Curve 9300: Error 507 then 561 but can't reload the software

Hi, so my Curve 9300 has a white screen indicating an error 507.

I followed the instructions on the website and when I connect it to reload the software, the error number on the screen's device changes to 561 and a window opens to tell me the desktop software can't communicate with my blackberry. 

It suggest me to update the software on my blackberry?

When I accept, it asks me to confirm the repair of the device.

Once I clicked on repair and wrote in my password it simply tells me that there are no available updates of BlackBerry Device Software at this time and to put in my email so they can warn me when a new update comes out.

I don't need to update the software obviously, just to reload any version of it so my phone can work again.

If anyone experienced this or knows how i can solve my problem, please help Smiley Happy

Either way have a nice day!

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Curve 9300: Error 507 then 561 but can't reload the software

Hi cm1111

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

As we all know error 507 means there is no OS installed , If your device is not detected then you can try the Application loader to load the OS : 

KB10144 How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader.

or You can try this :  How do I wipe the BlackBerry using Jl Cmder? and  What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe .

Prince

________________________________________________________________________________

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.