Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: gsm company

Curve 9300 track pad problem

My track pad has problems since i have bought the phone. But every time it had locked, i have fixed it  with rebooting or pushing the trackpad or something like that. but this time, nothing works. My phone is useless for days. i have decided to change My phone eventually, but now, i cant reach My datas. i cant even choosing the right option when i connecting phone to the computer. Can you help me about that. i just want to reach My photos and numbers. then i will throw it to trash. i am sick of it.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Curve 9300 track pad problem

Hey friend Ustasli...

If the problem is the trackpad because it directs you to a technical service and replaces it with a new one, so you can use your computer and you choose the options you want.

Remember that it is very good team Make the most.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution