Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Rogers

Curve 9360 Trackpad problems

So about a week ago, my trackpad stopped working, to get it to scroll I had to hold a piece of clothing such as my shirt between the trackpad and my thumb. It would go between working and not working without the article of clothing for a few days but now it only works if I have something between my thumb and the trackpad. Not sure what to do, I got it 9 months ago and its in really good condition.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Curve 9360 Trackpad problems

Hi KayelaDenman

Welcome to the Community

What is your present Device software version. Have you tried Updating your Device software if not then Updating your device software may help .You can try that.

KB29640 : Trackpad ,trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry Smartphone.

If even after performing the above task problem remains ,then I think your trackpad needs to be replaced or repaired.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.