Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Super Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Curve 9360 keeps rebooting itself

Hello

Have the reboots stopped after using 3G only for browsing internet and switching to 2G when not by using network options. And staying away from 3G/2G setting which maybe causing your reboot problems.

Has this stopped the reboots like it did for some 9900 users when then phone had a bad connection and searching for network to stay connected. You have not updated me on this matter.

Your battery takes 3-4 weeks to reach optimum performance, I don't think your battery is faulty and did you check whether your network signal was good. Was it at full bars?.......this saps battery

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello Foxx,
Sorry for the delay, the restarts have stopped since the day before yesterday ie. From the time I changed the network settings. Thanks for letting me know about the issue regarding similar problems faced by BB 9900 users.. About the signal reception, I get 3-4 out of 5 bars in my home so is that the reason behind the battery depletion ?? Are any of your friends having BB 9320's ?? If possible, please let me know about the battery performance in their phones.
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: telus

my phone wont load for longer then 10 seconds and reboot bb curvr 9360