Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: at&t

Curve 9360 keeps running out of memory no matter how much I delete!

I take a lot of pictures, but I delete almost all of them after sending them to my lap top. I read about some blackberry phones keping the deleted files in a trash folder but I can't find it. Looking at the memory use it says I have 917 mb >>> 11 mb free 906 used>>> 144kb in voice, 13mb in pictures, 117mb in documants, and 775mb in other??!! What is this other that's taking up all my space? I assume it could be from trash files.. But it doesn't look like this version has a trash folder to empty? I downloaded 2 games a while back but I deleted them along with some other apps trying to make room. The only thing I do that takes up space is pictures, and I have to delete them as soon as iItake them Smiley Sad then the phone still holds less and less pictures!

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Curve 9360 keeps running out of memory no matter how much I delete!

Hello catz228

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Foums

The Other are related to applications and all cache files .

If you have a media card then be sure that media card support is enabled and you can transfer your all media files to your memory card , for help refer to this KB :

KB05478  Transfer  files  between  the Media card and device memory on a BlackBerry smartphone.

First try this and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.