Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve9360
My Carrier: Wind mobile

Curve Battery

I bought BB curve 9360 on 16th December 2011 from the carrier Windmobile but since January2012 battery charge does not last more than 2 to 3 hours after fully charging the battery. and after this charge i can only talk 20 to 30 minutes.This is causing a great problem for me. Please tell me that is there any problem in battery. Can i get a replacement as it covers warranty period....  

Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: wind mobile

Re: Curve Battery

It most likely an application you have installed. Some applications can take control of the functions of your blackberry. An example is Itunes radio. When I had that app installed the battery after a full charge would die within 30 minutes. after removing the application my 9300 runs for days about 1 week or 6 hours of talking.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: orange

Re: Curve Battery

I have recently upgrade in the last week from a blackberry bold 9700 to a curve 9360, and am shocked at the battery life of the phone!!! doesnt run as half as long as my old phone did, and am tempted to go back to my old phone, just for a better battery life, and seems to be able to run better on apps i use on a regular basis. Any advice or tips would be interested to know!