Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Curve changes "read" status of email in my comcast inbox

Bought a Curve 3 days ago.  It's linked to both my Outlook (work) account and my personal comcast email accounts.  When the Curve connects to my comcast account and takes a copy of the newest messages, the read/unread status of nearly all of those messages instantly changes to "read" in my comcast account, as I view it from from a regular computer -- before I've opened the messages to read them.  (The messages accurately display as "unread" on my Curve.)  But, I can no longer distinguish read and unread messages in my "real" comcast inbox viewed from a computer.  The only messages that remain as unread in my real comcast in box after they've been copied to my Curve are test messages I sent to my comcast address from both my Outlook address and my comcast address -- those messages stay "unread" until I actually open and read them, which is odd.  How can I stop the Curve from messing up the read/unread status of all the other messages in my comcast in-box?