11-03-2008 01:58 PM
I've owned my curve for about 2 months. It was syncing everything just fine. I sync manually with the USB not by wireless. Now it will sync everything except for the calander. I have to unclick the calander to get it to sync task, address book etc.
I'm running Windows XP
Desktop Software 4.3
Checking the sync log I can see where it reads my device without problem. Then it starts reading my outlook calander. It gets to record 11/37 and then it kicks up this error..."The operation terminated unexpectedly."
What can I doto fix this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-03-2008 03:11 PM
Here are a couple things to try:
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
11-03-2008 08:26 PM
This is the second link that JSANDERS was referencing:
I noticed it wasn't up at the other link.
11-03-2008 08:52 PM
Those solutions did not work for me. Thanks for the advice though. I want to leave what did work just incase of someone else. I actually had a corrupt appointment sent to me. It didn't have an attachement it was just bad.
1. I moved all my Active Calander appointments over to archive so that the Blackberry couldn't see them.
2. I ran the sync and it found no errors. (Proves nothing is wrong with the BB or software)
3. One by one I added back each appointment from the archive calander to the live calander and synced afterwards.
4. Once I hit the error I knew it was the last appointment added.
5. I deleted it. (You can do with it what you will, leave it in archive or something)
6. Ran the sync and I have no more issues.
I think I'll hang around this forum. This idea came from reading a couple of threads and combining them. Thanks again both of you!
11-03-2008 09:06 PM
03-30-2009 11:56 PM
A million thank-you's! We are having EXACTLY the same problem with EXACTLY the same versions of Outlook, DM and Windows. Mine stopped working last Monday and Monday's are usually when I add future appointments.
One question: Once you Archive the appointments, how do you move them back one-by-one to your Active Calendar? I've never done that before. Also, do you know what about that particular appointment was corrupted or caused the problem? (Okay, I guess that was actually two questions )