Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry 9810
My Carrier: Digicel PNG

DESPERATE: how to get BB 9810 registered to Network

How can I register my bb to my mobile network. It used to be registered 3 months ago but now it suddenly isn't.<br>I've done everything like sending my pin n imei to their website, but it rekons I'm sending through a desktop which I am not!!!<br>I've even sent a &quot;register&quot; message from the host routing table, but I NEVER receive the message on my fone!!<br>My BIS isn't working and even my network provider can't fix it!!<br>I am not able to add my gmail account onto my device, it's only accepting enterprise emails etc.<br>My whatsapp only works in wi-fi coverage and its starting to REALLY ANNOY me!!<br>PLEaSE Somebody HELP!!!
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: DESPERATE: how to get BB 9810 registered to Network

Hello Beffiilicious

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Here's how to register our Device with our Carrier Network :

KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network

If it fails then you have to get in contact with your carrier , it's our Carrier who are responsible for all BlackBerry Services and they can only give you the exact reason for this issue , So , contact your Carrier and confirm that BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS is properly configured with your account.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.