Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 19mb
My Carrier: non

DRI Appworld unauthorized charges

HI

It is usually not my way to do something like this openly in a Forum, but I am unable to find a contact address to blackberry concerning my problem. Since last week I have recurring charges on my credit card from DRI Appworld Luxemburg for Apps that have not been purchased. I have not buyed any apps in weeks, but since last week there have been more then 30 charges for different amounts on my credit card. That's a lot of money, and even more of an inconvenience since if that problem can't be solved and the money returned I have to cancel my credit card.

If anybody has a contact address, or a idea what to do, please help.

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 19mb
My Carrier: non

Re: DRI Appworld unauthorized charges

Ok just in case someone else has problems coming up with Digital River Solutions. After being unable to find a contact I had to cancel my credit card because there where more and more charges coming up in the last 48 hours. But of course now I found a way to contact them.

If anybody else runs into trouble this is the link to the page where you can check your orders, and contact customer support.

http://corporate.digitalriver.com/store/digriv/Content/pbPage.FrameSetCustServ/DisplayFrameSetPage/T...

Hope it will hepl others and that they dont have to cancel theyre cards like me.