Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Virgin/ Bell Mobility

DROVE OVER MY BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 :(

Hey all !

After washing my car this evening, I had misplaced my phone, and realized about 10 minutes later that I ended up driving over it after it was on my roof. Yes blonde moment, I know but anyways **bleep** happens.

I am not as concerned about the phone as I am about losing all my contacts. I have a spare blackberry, I put the Sim Card in from the Bold 9900 to my Curve 9320, and now I am unable to retrieve any of my contactsSmiley Frustrated 

Is there any way I can retrieve my contacts off of my broken phone by uploading them to my pc or any other way? Help please, 

thanks everyone ! excited to be on the board Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: DROVE OVER MY BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 :(

Hi Hot_pink_berry

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Sorry for your loss ! 

Regarding your current problem , do you have a backup of your Bold or used BlackBerry Protect for backup previously ? If you have it then you can restore your Contacts and other data to your Curve . If you have it then refer to this KB Article which may help in retrieve your data :

KB10339How to use BlackBerry Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone from a backup file

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Virgin/ Bell Mobility

Thanks so much for your help Prince2012 Smiley Happy  Heart

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello Hot_pink_berry

You are most welcome ... Enjoy Smiley Happy

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.