Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: STC
Accepted Solution

Dead Torch 9860

Device: BlackBerry Torch 9860

Problem: It wont turn on.

Scenario: I left my device connected to my computer overnight. In the morning when i check my device, blackout. I try battery pull to reset it, but it stuck up in loading. When i try again battery pull, device wont turn on. No response at all from my device.

Please help....

Thanks in advance.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: Dead Torch 9860

aizkrim wrote:

Device: BlackBerry Torch 9860

Problem: It wont turn on.

Scenario: I left my device connected to my computer overnight. In the morning when i check my device, blackout. I try battery pull to reset it, but it stuck up in loading. When i try again battery pull, device wont turn on. No response at all from my device.

Please help....

Thanks in advance.

Hi aizkrim,

Please read this article.

How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Hope it helps.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Contributor
My Carrier: STC

Thank you Sir iansantos.

Cheers...

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

aizkrim wrote:

Thank you Sir iansantos.

Cheers...

You are very welcome!

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

New Contributor
My Carrier: T-mobile

Hi Iansantos, I read this thread and I kind of having the same problem. The different is last night I pulled out my battery and put back in but my phone will not turn on, charge or connect at all. I tried using the apploader like every thread I read online but it wont even detect my phone. I really have no idea what to do. If you have any clue what I should do please tell me. I had this phone since Feb 2012, not even a year time. Lately it freezed a lot. I didnt get any notif on my screen for txt msging eventho its still ringing. Please HELP!!

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Dyzee13, if your phone is not being recognized by AppLoader, you're really at a loss.  Anything that's going to help you recover your phone is going to be done with AppLoader.  If you can't get it recognized, you should talk to T-Mobile about getting a new phone.  If your phone is newer than one year old and you're having these issues, contact them for a replacement.  Before you accept a replacement, make sure you do a data backup with BlackBerry Desktop Software and BlackBerry Protect.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Carrier: T-mobile

Hi BillJ, too bad i didnt buy it from T-mobile. They dont even have this phone on their list. I got it from ebay. Thats why I dont know what to do now. I went to a cellular repair yesterday and the person there suggested me to contact blackberry for it since it's not a year yet and they will be able to help me. Do you have any other suggestion? Thanks