Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 8100
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Delay with Receiving GMail.

[ Edited ]

Has there been any progress with this?

I just registered on this forum to address this specific problem, guess what,  I still haven't gotten the registration e-mail on my blackberry.

gmail has been spotty for the last few weeks, especially during the day - anywhere between 10 minutes and several hours.

Called my service provider (Telus) they said they've had a few complaints but didn't know what the problem was...

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI459), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

Robot wink

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smiley Very Happy

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI459), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

Robot wink

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smiley Surprised

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Hey tz123abc, would you (or anybody else who had dealt with RIM on this issue) be willing to share your case number, so that I could reference it?  I'm getting nowhere with RIM tier 2, and maybe linking some of these cases might help...

New Contributor
My Device: Storm 2

This horrendous problem is not isolated to a certain handset, nor a certain carrier.  Here is a list of threads concerning this problem at CrackBerry.com

http://forums.crackberry.com/tags.php?tag=gmail+problem

This issue needs to stop being ignored, and fixed quickly.  

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Add me to the list reporting this issue.

Been ongoing to various degrees for at least a week or more. Delays of up to an hour or more. Outgoing mail is still instantaneous.

I have a 9700 on T Mobile.

Just got off the phone with T Mob Tech Support. Reset network connection, Deleted then re added email account. Sent service books several times. Cleared some memory cache on handset... still no good.

As I type this I am stil waiting on an email that I know was sent over two hours ago! 

Lets get on this RIM! This is not the issue you want to have as a trending topic with Windows rolling out new services!

Dont think of this as a mild poke, think of it as a kick in the groin.

In the words of the Keenan Thompson character on SNL   "FIXXXX IT!!"

PIN 21605024

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Storm 2

Here is a thread about the problem at Google's Gmail forums:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=31259e968c40853b&hl=en

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: VZW

Any fix on this one as of yet? Same issues with me for the past week-plus. I've read just about every forum posting here, on Crackberry and Google -- don't see a solution anywhere.Man Sad