Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

Deleted my text message icon, help!

I just got the Torch, and I'm having some trouble with the screen unlocking while it's in my bag. Yesterday, when I picked the phone up, the text message icon was gone, and I can't find it in the menu at all. Does anyone know how to get it back? 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Deleted my text message icon, help!

Welcome to the Forums, navyblue!

From the applications screen (where it shows all your application icons), press the BB menu button, the select "Show All."  See if the text icon was accidentally hidden while in your bag.  If it was, it will show up as slightly greyed out compared to the other icons.  To unhide it, scroll to the icon, hovering over it and press the BB menu again and uncheck "Hide."

Hope this helps!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."