Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Desktop 4.7 crashed my Bold

I downloaded the 4.7 update and it reset my phone to factory settings with some twists.I lost icons,all downloads and my Browser became media net,so now I have 2 media nets and no browser.I called At&t last night and a recorded message said "due to RIM download issues a 45 minute wait"was in store.All they had me do was reset it and after awhile some apps came back.Luckily I had a restore point but now a "hotspot" option was there which I didn't have before as well as media net but still no browser.After a wipe was done today by At&t I no longer needed to use a hotspot to get internet but my browser is still gone and the Blackberry app store tells me I need to have a plan which supports browsing.At&t said they had gotten calls all day yesterday about this.Anyone else experience this and if so have any ideas,suggestions,thoughts on the matter.I love this phone but It's my 2nd in 3 months.
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Desktop 4.7 crashed my Bold

Hi, and welcome to the BlackBerry Forums

Question, you have any data plan with ATT?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I have the plan as the phone worked fine before this update.I even went back to the old version and nothing seems to fix it.Both of my email accts,sbc and blackberry have recieved no new messages since the resore point.bb app world still says I need a plan which supports browsing,which I have and both the phone and in store tech confirmed.I have 4 other friends who after the update are having the same problems or worse.Does anyone know how to delete both email adds on the phone itself and maybe start from scratch?Aany help is appreciated as it's a great phone and it now almost works as well as before the update.
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BOLD - Vodafone

hello... maybe you can try the steps in my blogspot.

http://okesetiawan.blogspot.com/

hope you can restore it to original and sets the necessary ways.