Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330

Re: Desktop Auto Sync

the outlook on this computer is my company's, but the email on my device is personal (internet).  my company does not allow me to access the exchange server, so I installed the desktop software and sync my outlook calendar manually.
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

OK. Then syncing once or several times a day would be your best best
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

gmayer wrote:
the outlook on this computer is my company's, but the email on my device is personal (internet).  my company does not allow me to access the exchange server, so I installed the desktop software and sync my outlook calendar manually.
hello,

there is a way....
  1. you sync your Outlook calendar with your Google calendar with "Google Calendar Sync" for windows.
  2. you sync your Google Calendar with your Blackberry Calendar with 'Google Mobile Sync" for Blackberry
You can achieve near realtime (15mins).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: