Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Desktop Device Manager and redirector help needed!

I recenlty purchased a BB Pearl with verizon service.  I configured my three personal accounts and wanted to configure my work account.  (They have Microsoft Exchange Server 2003).  I currenlty have Outlook Web Access that I can access on my web browser on my BB, but I can't open or respond to any messages.

I tried to configure my work email through the email set up but of course it didn't work.  My company did not issue the BB therefore they won't set it up wtih their email.  I would like to have it set up for my work email however.  The software is already on my computer (i was going to use redirector).  But the software is unable to detect my BB and when i open desktop manager it says that my device is disabled.

please help!

Thanks!

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Desktop Device Manager and redirector help needed!

Me too! I just got my first bb and want to add my work email which is lotus notes. I don't know whether to use the re-direct or the bis. My company id dept will not help and neither will alltel. I am ready to get rid if my bb (although I love it) and go back to palm because i have to have access to my work email.