Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: O2

Desktop Manager 6 won't display correctly

I too am having some trouble getting Desktop Manager 6 to behave. It has worked fine up until now and I suspect it is more to do with my computer settings but I don't know where to start so I thought I would ask here.

I launch DM 6.0.1 however while Windows Task Manager (Vista by the way) shows the program to be running fine, I can only see the frame of the DM window. If I plug my BB in, the sync begins and back up runs, I just can't see what's going on within the windows.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing DM but this doesn't seem to have fixed the issue. I've not seen this issue with any other programs on my computer. Anyone had a similar experience or know how to stop this?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700

Re: Desktop Manager 6 won't display correctly

Just to add to this. I've tried updating my graphics drivers with not change in the situation. Would really appreciate some help on this Smiley Sad

Visitor
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Desktop Manager 6 won't display correctly

I'm having the same issue. Downloaded recent updates for Windows XP (SP3) (02 January 2012). Now Desktop Manager displaying all letterings as small squares. How do I get it back to display English Characters? Have done an uninstal and reinstall but it is still the same.