Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9850
My Carrier: Verizon

Desktop Manager won't sync - several error messages

Help - my Torch 9850 won't sync with Outlook anymore.  It starts the sync process and gets to a certain point (Calendar 23 records) then stops and gives me an error message.  Some of the sync error messages I've gotten are:

1. COL TransBase::GoToRecord: Unexpected results when getting Outlook item.

2. A program error occurred at line 140 in .\Error.cpp. Please report this error by sending a log to technical support.

3. CRTransColl:: SetDSTransInfoByName Empty nodelist for tag: Common Trans TypeAndAttributes

I have upgraded Desktop Software, then uninstalled it completely and re-installed it from the web.  Nothing is working.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Desktop Manager won't sync - several error messages

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

nsb123 wrote:

1. COL TransBase::GoToRecord: Unexpected results when getting Outlook item.

I find nothing in the public KBs on that...

nsb123 wrote:

2. A program error occurred at line 140 in .\Error.cpp. Please report this error by sending a log to technical support.

• KB32032 Recurring appointments of a specific pattern cause the sync to fail with an error message in BlackBerry Desktop Software
  • KB32192 Contacts with no modified date cause the sync to fail with an error message in BlackBerry Desktop Software

nsb123 wrote:

3. CRTransColl:: SetDSTransInfoByName Empty nodelist for tag: Common Trans TypeAndAttributes

I find nothing on that either.

If the KBs cited above do not resolve your issues then, even though you may already have done so, I suggest this thread:

It starts with a process for cleanly starting over, and there is some discussion, and there is also a post (15) with links to older Desktop Software versions, if those are needed. Note that this is not, by any means, guaranteed to work...but it has worked for many to resolve issues they are having.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................