Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

Re: Desktop Software - Calendar sync not installed??

Along Mudda's reply, THANKS SO MUCH!!! I have been trying everything over the last couple of days to get my calender to sync but to no avail. STUPID FACEBOOK!!!! Smiley Mad

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks - this worked for me and was a quick and easy solution to find (thanks Google).  And yes, thanks Facebook, for causing this in the first place.  :-)

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 3800
My Carrier: AT&T

Thank you so much -- a simple solution I should have checked myself, but it worked!!!!!!!!!!!

My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Sprint

This worked for me too.  Perhaps this solution is only applicable to folks who use Outlook? Or some other type of computer-based app that uses the e-mail address as the identifiers to the Calendar synch.

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800; OS 6
My Carrier: AT&T

I solved the problem very easily by unistalling Desktop Manager 6.0 and reinstalling it.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Desktop Software - Lotus Calendar sync not installed??

I am having the same issue. I have never set up my email account for Outlook because I do not want to get my work emails on my BB, just addresses and calendar. I have a hotmail account, which is listed under the calednar options, as well as facebook. I have always had my hotmail account listed under that calednar and all was fine. Now on the desktop manager, it says that calendar isn't installed. Help!

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

I had the same problem occur after updating my desktop software.

ob's suggestion worked perfectly for my problem with one caveat.  I had to go and reconfigure the calendar sync in the desktop software.  I use Lotus Notes as my email client.

Thanks for the help.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Tour
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Desktop Software - Lotus Calendar sync not installed??

Did you get any solution to this? My BB is my personal use, so I do not want Outlook email, just Outlook calendar synced on my BB. Previous to V6.0 I had no problems, but this is causing a big problem for me. Any help would be appreciated.

New Developer
My Device: blackberry bold 9700

Update your Blackberry settings at "advanced setting"

My Device: Not Specified

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!