Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 8130
My Carrier: Sprint

.Desktop Software does not connect to Blackberry Pearl 8130

On Monday, 12/17/12, I accepted an update of Blackberry Desktop Software to 7.1.0.37 (Bundle39). Since then my computer is unable to connect to my Blackbeery Pearl 8130 through the destop software. The computer sees the Blackberry fine, so there is not a problem with the USB cable or connection. It is the Blackberry software that does not work. How do I revert to the previous version of Blackberry Desktop Software (which did work just fine)?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: .Desktop Software does not connect to Blackberry Pearl 8130

Have you rebooted both your computer and your BlackBerry?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I have rebooted the computer at least three times and the Blackberry once.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Forget it. I found an old download file on my computer and installed the software and now it works.