Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Desktop Sync and Lotus Notes

I have an older 8300 Curve that is not synced over my Corporate Enterprise.    I use the USB Cable for syncing software and stuff like that.  My Corporate 8310 synces via the enterprise and is just fine. The 8300 is a travel phone for local SIM chips overseas and I want to sync my contacts.  My email package is Lotus Notes 8.0.1.  When I try to sync my addresss book to the Desktop Software product (names.nst - located in My Documents which the Notes INI file points to), Intellisync gives me an error that the database specified does not exist or can not be accessed.  Now I know that the database is there and I have reenter my Notes ID Password again in the dialouge box.  Is this a common error or is this something more sinister around the release of Notes that I am on? Or am I totally missing something completly.  I have also tried to import from a number of ASCII methods without sucess.  The only thing that has worked is using VCARD and I can only import one at a time and with 500 of these puppies I am in over my head.  Thoughts?