Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Desktop software wont recognize contact list in OSX

It's been a long time since i've used my Bold-9000 phone, but it's unlocked and it's become my new travel 'burner' phone. I bought it at the same time as this computer, an Apple Macbook Pro and way back then everything was working fine and dandy. Since the software upgrades of OSX and Blackberry Desktop Software, I find a few bugs in the sync process. 

Upon pluggin of my 9000, the software reads the phone but wont allow me to select what items i want to sync. In fact the desktop software doesnt show my computer contacts at all. It simply shows the drop down menu of two-way sync or no-sync, but doesnt show the many groups of contact i have stored locally. It also says my calandar and tasks are 'not available' for syncing. I've tried turning off iCloud functions but contacts in the desktop software are still a no show. 

Can someone please help me sync contact from my Mac to BBBold?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Desktop software wont recognize contact list in OSX

Hey stratiegery01,

To better assist you, what is the Mac OS version and the BlackBerry device software version? You can see if you meet all the system requirements here: 

http://ca.blackberry.com/software/desktop/desktop-mac/system-requirements.html

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Desktop software wont recognize contact list in OSX

Mac OS version is 10.8.2

BlackBerry desktop software is 2.4.0