Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Megafon

DesktopSoftware "Connecting....." 35%ProcTime using and no sync

2 days ago i've installed latest version of Blackberry Desktop Software(autoupdate), after this instalation, when i am inserting cable in my device, software writes "Connection...."  in right bottom corner, uses 3-5 cores of processor on 35%, and hangs in this state. when im unpluging my device it wrotes "Disconected", but stil use proccessor time on 3-5 cores. I've tryed to download and install new version of software, reboot computer, reboot device, take out battery for 10 mins, but problem is still here/////////   I'am using russian version of software. Pls Help.

p.s. I also can't acces usb drive on my device. And autobackup works and once when i was trying to plug my device it was fully perfomed.......

My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: Beeline

Re: DesktopSoftware "Connecting....." 35%ProcTime using and no sync

Hello,

I have the same issue with the latest BDS version (7.1.0.32). It loads CPU up to 50% and cannot connect the device. The problem is reproduced if BDS is launched under a standard user account of Windows 7 and is not reproduced if the software is launched under an administrative user account.

Is there any solution? Or maybe some additional info is needed for investigation?