Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Bell
Accepted Solution

Device Wiped Clean - All Restored but NO EMAIL

My Bold 9700 was wiped clean yesterday (long story about kids playing with a password protected BB!) Anyway, I was able to do a full restore from the backup on my desktop so minimal info was lost HOWEVER since the wipe clean I have not been able to set up my email accounts properly on the BB.  I go into "manage email accounts" and I still see all the accounts there.  I select one, enter my email password for that account and click "verify" and every time (on every account) I get the following message - "Sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again."

Can anyone help me?  I use this BB for work and I really need those email addresses back on there before Monday AM.

Thanks!

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Device Wiped Clean - All Restored but NO EMAIL

Before Monday AM?  How about in the next ten minutes?  We're here for you!

From your phone's browser, type in http://mobile.blackberry.com .  Scroll down to Communications then to Email.  You can set up your email adddress(es) from there.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Bell

Thank you!!!!! Note to self - put BB on shelf high enough for children not to reach! Smiley Happy
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

A great idea!  Smiley Happy

Could you please let us know if my suggestion has helped you?  If so, I would appreciate you clicking "Options" next to my post and marking it as resolved.  This will help others with the similar problem find this solution more easily. 

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.