Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodacom

Device memory problem - affecting internet

[ Edited ]

Good day,

I have a curve 9300 which is running the operating system version 6.0 Bundle 2475 (v6.0.0.546, Platform 6.6.0.207. I recently did a software upgrade through the desktop software and then my email crashed on my device, so I reverted back to an older operating system. Now my internet keeps on crashing on the device, saying thet the page is too large to load, or just closing the tabs and saying there is not enough application memory space on the device and therefore the page needs to be closed. 

I save all files onto my memory card and have made sure that all files that may have been on the device memory have been moved over to the memroy card. I have also deleted all unused apps and old emails, msgs and files. But I am still having the same problem. 

I believe that the device may have stored the old software on it and not deleted the old versions when the software was upgraded. How do I do this and where do I find the source of the problem?

Regards,

Sarah