Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8350i
My Carrier: Nextel

Direct Connect 2-way calls showing up with phone calls and mail in Messages Folder

For some reason, I'm now getting message entries in my message folder for direct connect 2-way calls made and received with the subject, "Direct Send My Info."

This didn't use to happen and I'd prefer not to clutter things up with an entry for every 2-way call.

How do I fix this so no 2-way calls show up with my mail?

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8350i
My Carrier: Nextel

Re: Direct Connect 2-way calls showing up with phone calls and mail in Messages Folder

You will have to upgrade your device software to the latest version.  They fixed the issue in one of the updates so it groups all the DC My Info alerts from the same sender into one notification message and moves it to the top, so it doesn't clutter up the Inbox.  It also enables the option to sort and direct those messages into a specific folder separate from your general Inbox called "Direct Send Messages" much like how you can separate call logs from emails and such.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Direct Connect 2-way calls showing up with phone calls and mail in Messages Folder

Pistonh

What are you calling the latest version. I have on my 8350i. v. 4.6.1.283