Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Orange

Disappeared Icons

Hi, my bbm icon wouldn't let me go on it, so i upgraded it and then it disappeared and i've been trying since yesterday to get it back on because i can't use it at all! i even tried deleting bb app world so i could reinstall it again using my browser, though now when i have reinstalled that too won't show up on my home screen and i've tried so many things even turning my phone on and off taking the battery out and nothing seems to be getting either of them back and i've run out of ideas of what i could do! please help me! thank you!

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Disappeared Icons

Can you install it from http://rroyy.com/ota/ from the phone?

My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

Matt do you have what I have on my Torch 9850, which is manage panels? If so go to Downloads panel and mark it as favorite.

THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.

Hi, Tried the website and before it started to download it said download failed, I don't know if thats because the actual bb app world itself is still on the phone, but it just isn't showing up on my home screen and i have no way of accessing it or bbm, thank you.

Thanks, where about would i find the manage panels?

Forums Advisor I

Push the BB Menu button next to phone button while on your home screen.then go to manage panels,tik box downloads. Then on the app you want that is showing there highlight it and then select my favorite. It will then go to homescreen. A copy will stay in download screen.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Highlighted

No i don't have that manage panels Smiley Sad i've tried so many things, even downloading it again off the internet on my phone but i don't understand why nothing is working and i can't get any source of access to it, thank you for your help.

Forums Advisor I

[ Edited ]

Matt please put your device model number next to Torch on the left side of screen. That will help a lot.

This is a long shot, while on the Home Screen  push your BB Menu button and look for show all icons.

Forums Advisor I

My device was hooked to Desk top mgr so I couldn't look in it. Now I can and you want to go to BB Menu button on the All Panel then click BB Menu button and you should see Show All Icons, then scroll on top of the icon you want to see on your Favortite or home page and click Mark as Favorite.

My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: H3G UK

Hi, l have the same problem. Have you resolved yours?