Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: Indosat
Accepted Solution

Display on OS7 is too small

Hi guys,

I feel that OS7 make everythings looks smaller, this killing my eyes. Some of the game I want to play

appear so small (reduce by 30% compare to OS6 in my old 9800) that make it difficult to see and use the touch screen.

Is there anyway to make the appearance bigger?

Advance thanks for your help

BR

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Display on OS7 is too small

Hello Angel07

Welcome to the Community

We also felt the difference between the OS6 and OS7 screen. OS7 phones have a more defined screen that is why it looks smaller. Just like a computer screen, the higher the resolution goes, the smaller the icons will be. There is no way for us to lower down the screen resolution. Sorry

Ron 

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: Indosat

Thanks for your respond, that exacrly what I thought, and I set my laptop on lower resolution to make things appear bigger.

Seeing it smaller can be solve by using reading glass, but trying to touch a smaller picture, like a card from a deck of cards that is placed next to each other ( in Spades / Heart games ) can be a problem. Doesn't this bother anybody?

Maybe the game developer should reset their games to appear normal in size for OS 7. 

BR

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Those games might have been developed prior to the release of OS7 phone that is why they probably just updated the app to fit in any phones.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter