Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9860 & Palybook 32GB
My Carrier: Claro

Dissappointed with the Blackberry Devices

I want to share my frustration as two weeks ago, my Torch 9860 started to freeze, so I decided to take out the battery and do a reset on the device!! This was a huge error as the device only loaded to 85% and stayed in that state! I erased the OS and reinstalled it again with no luck, so I went to my carrier so that they could look into the phone, only to find out that the phone had more than one year and the guarantee had expired and if I wanted to fix it it would cost me! My Playbook which I bought last November started out to be great, then two weeks a go the battery started to go crazy and wouldn't chage fully! No it does not charge and when it turns on it turns off right away! I never though Blackberry would make such bad devices! Seriously Blackberry I thought you where one of the best Mobile Phones makers, but now you're the worst! I was saving to buy the new Z10, but after what happened to both of the devices I had with I decided to switch to an android device, you JUST LOS ANOTHER CUSTUMER!

P.S. The lifespan of my Torch 9860

Ervin Quezada

Dominican Republic