Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9530 Storm
My Carrier: megafon

Do not I work two keys, that to do???

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon!!! Prompt me please, for me BlackBerry Storm 9530. 2 keys do not work on him.
1 is the key of blocking of telephone. 2 are the keys of call, prompt as I can correct this problem???

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Do not I work two keys, that to do???

Where are these key located on your 9530?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Blocking of telephone to be with to the top, and call button with to the bottom.

There is no block telephone key on top of the Storm model. Do you mean the mute key?

If it's not working, contact your seller for warranty repair services.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

The button of disconnecting of sound works just, with there is another button a top. His blocking here she and not работае.And under this button with the call button that with to the bottom!! After гаратийным repair I can not appeal does not work yet a bottom, because I am in Russia, and a telephone came from for borders!
And there is another problem. When begin to write or leaf over a notebook that he промахиваеться or will make all text. can not I understand in what problem!?

I'm afraid there is a language barrier here and I can't understand what you explaining to me.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

Hi, i have one problem withblackberry 9530. In my phone does not work some keys: block key on the top and green key "send". What can i do with this trouble? In our city we have not any professional or authorised repair center and i can't repair my lovely blackberry. I need you advice. Thank you.

Nikita52rus wrote:

Hi, i have one problem withblackberry 9530. In my phone does not work some keys: block key on the top and green key "send". What can i do with this trouble? In our city we have not any professional or authorised repair center and i can't repair my lovely blackberry. I need you advice. Thank you.

Have you tried wiping and reloading the software on the device, or do you think this is a hardware problem?

If it's a hardware problem, you can try replacing the keys yourself, or send it off to some repair center. Honestly, I don't think it is worth replacing on a 9530, as the device is not worth that much.

Knowledge Base Updates