Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Rocking my Z10 and PlayBook
My Carrier: Vodafone UK
Accepted Solution

Docs 2 Go have disappeared

Last night I had to rebuild my torch!!

Not a happy bunny, but at least I have a working phone now.

However, the Docs 2 Go apps (Word, Sheet and Slideshow) were not part of the new build; and I could do with some support.

Do I just download them from the Dataviz site.  I had paid for Premium, so don't want to pay again.

Version - 6.0.0.546

Platform - 6.6.0.207

Please help.

Love Me - Love My BlackBerry
-------
Z10 OS Version: 10.0.10.690
Z10 Software Release: 10.10.90
PlayBook - 2.1.0.1526
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Docs 2 Go have disappeared

You will be able to reload the Docs2Go stuff through Desktop Manager.

Since you rebuilt your device, I'm assuming you have the .546 OS loaded onto your PC, correct?

If so, connect your device to the PC and launch DM.  Select Applications.  Your device will be read and then you will be given the option to add any missing applications.  Once the information loads up on the screen, just scroll down to the Docs2Go modules and click on the + sign to reinstall them on your device.

Please post back if you have any questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Highlighted
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Docs 2 Go have disappeared

very useful tip, just saved me 19,99$