01-05-2012 06:50 AM
Firstly which type of documents are missing from your Device?
And secondly, is your BlackBerry ID working fine after the upgrade of OS on your device?
Because BlackBerry RIM is facing troubles with BlackBerry ID issues.
01-05-2012 07:00 AM
Well yes it has been noticed at times that few of the standard apps looks and appearences also changes with the upgradation of OS.
And regarding re installing the standard apps again then just connect your device with USB Cable and open the following link:
From here also you can download all as you did in your device from app world.
And, if it was not any particular file, then I guess enjoy the new look of the OS.
Hope this resolves your Problem!
10-11-2012 04:26 PM
Unfortunately the Documents To Go Standard Version isnt available in Blackberry App World :-(
......but here's how to get it back on your phone :-)
You will need the Blackberry Desktop Software installed on a pc.
1. First verify that the app is truly missing via Blackberry Destop Software > Applications
ie. do you see it in the Applications list ?
2. On a pc, web to dataviz.com > products > Documents To Go
* select your platform: blackberry > then click the button for BES/IT ADMIN
* download the file: Documents to Go Standard edition.
3. Save the file in a folder and unzip it, then open the "Documents To Go ALX Package" folder and
unzip the "Documents To Go Files_english only" folder.
4. Connect your blackberry to your pc via usb then connect with the Blackberry Desktop Software.
5. In the Desktop Software, choose APPLICATIONS. When the application list loads, choose IMPORT FILES,
then browse to the "Documents To Go_English only ALX" file that you unzipped and install it.
6. It will now appear in your applications list as "pending installation"
7. Click APPLY at lower right, and ITS BACK !