Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Documents To Go - Can not Find the Application

I can not find the application to activate it on my BB 8130.

I have gone to the Desktop Manager to see if I could locate it there to sync it into the BB and it was not there either. 

It is my understanding that is should have come with the phone.

I hope someone can help me.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Documents To Go - Can not Find the Application

Hi Karen and welcome to the Blackberry Forums

To workaround this issue, complete the following steps:

1. Install the BlackBerry Device Software on your computer, following this link http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB03621&sliceId=1&docTy...
  2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager. 
  3. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
  4. If prompted, type your BlackBerry smartphone password and then click OK.
  5. Complete one of the following steps:
    • If the Application Updates Available window appears, click Update Now. The Application Loader Wizard appears.
    • If the Application Updates Available window does not appear, click the Application Loadericon. The Application Loader Wizard appears.
  6. Click Next.
  7. If prompted, type your BlackBerry smartphone password and click Next.

Note: When the Application Loader Wizard is finished examining the configuration on the BlackBerry smartphone, the Device Application Selection screen appears listing the applications available for installation. The selected check boxes indicate applications that are already installed on the BlackBerry smartphone.

Note: If you are running BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.5 or later, click the Options button to enter the Application Selection screen.

8. Select the Documents to Go application so that the Action is changed from None to Upgrade.
  9. Click Next.
  10. If the On the Device Backup screen appears, choose to automatically back up the BlackBerry smartphone and then click Next.
  11. Click Finish to begin loading the BlackBerry Device Software.
  12. Click Close when the software is finished loading.

If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.