Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Documents To Go

I accidentally deleted the llittle briefcase icon for D2G. Is there any way to get that back? I removed the entire application and reloaded it through the desktop app loader but that didn't work. Smiley Sad
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Documents To Go

You can get it back easily...just download the device OS from your carrier OS download site, install it and add/remove application via Desktop Manager.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

It didn't work, dear tanzim. I'm able to use D2G but I miss that cute little briefcase icon. I know I sound ridiculous since I'm able to use the application but that icon is adorable.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

OK try one thing...

Go to Options -> Themes -> Highlight the current theme and click Menu button -> select Reset Theme Defaults.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

Tanzim ... I'm so happy you're here. You're great. Something so simple as getting this little icon back really put a smile on my face. You rock! Smiley Wink
Visitor
My Device: bold 4 9780
My Carrier: blackberry

I mistakenly delete documents to go on my 9780 nd I cant seem to get it back anywhere,but all the files I created are still on my phone but the annoying thing is that the files won't open again.pls can someone help me out on this issue?