Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Documents to go

I have downloaded the premium version of documents to go.  I have sent to my BB a spreadsheet done on my laptop with the cells formatted "wrap text" so that in text-only cells, the words all fit within the border. However, on my BB the text on the spreadsheet is single line (doesn't wrap in the cell) and I can not find any way to edit on my BB.  Any answer.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Documents to go

I'm sorry to see this unanswered in over a year! I have the same problem. Is it possible to wrap text with Sheet To Go? My decision to buy or not may depend on this. Thanks. 

Developer
My Device: 9000, 9780, 9900

I don't believe text wrapping in cells is supported.  But you should still be able to edit the cell contents?

New Contributor

Yes, I can edit within the cell, but in view mode I can't see the entire contents of the cell. Thanks for the response.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: 9000, 9780, 9900

This may help.  In View Mode (the default when you open a sheet) you can press Space to see the Cell Contents - that wraps the contents for that cell while displaying.

The only other real alternative is to reformat your sheet for the smaller screen and to take account of no word wrap, etc.

New Contributor

Perfect! Space! I'll remember that. Works fine. Thanks!